Quick Jump to Section
Element Event Center
Child Swim Lessons
Swim Lesson Schedule
Adult Swim Lessons
Group Fitness Classes
Water Fitness Classes
Up With Kids
Fire Water and Ice Festival
Utah Olympic Oval
KOPFC HOURS OF OPERATION:
Open: Mon-Fri 5am-10pm| Sat 7am-10pm| Sun Noon-6pm | 801-966-5555
Thank you for your interest in employment at KOPFC. Below are current and upcoming positions accepting applications. Please download a Job Application HERE. The download is a PDF “fillable” form. After completing, you can either save as a PDF file on your computer or print to your local printer. (Using the buttons at the bottom of the form on page 2)
Next, email the Application to HR@kopfc.com. Please either attach the PDF file or if you were only able to print out the application to fill it, take a photo of each page and attach those photo’s to your email.
If your application is selected for the next step you will be contaccted to set up an interview either via phone, Facetime or Zoom to keep with Social Distancing. We look forward to receiving your application soon. If you have questions, please go to our CONTACT page to send us a message.
Night Time Custodian
Starting Wage: Starting at $9.85
Position Reports to: Physical Facilities Supervisor
Position Purpose: Under the direction of the Physical Facility Supervisor, perform activities to ensure the cleanliness and safety of the Fitness Center.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- At least 18 years of age.
- One year related experience.
- Knowledge of cleaning methods and techniques, sanitation tools and equipment and cleaning agents and their use.
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs.
- Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge in the types and use of machines, tools and equipment related to cleaning a fitness center.
- Ability to relate well with supervisors, subordinates, co-workers and the general public.
Hours: Based on needs.
Applications accepted until position is filled. Please direct questions and applications to Steve Sherwood or call 966-5555 ext 127.