Quick Jump to Section
KATEC - Expansion
Child Swim Lessons
Swim Lesson Schedule
Adult Swim Lessons
Total Fitness Classes
Water Fitness Classes
Up With Kids
Doggy Paddle Day
Trick or Treat Street
Utah Olympic Oval
KOPFC HOURS OF OPERATION:
Open: Mon-Thu 5am-10pm| Fri 5am-9pm| Sat 7am-8pm| Sun Noon-5pm | 801-966-5555
Open: Mon-Thu 5am-10pm | Fri 5am-9pm| Sat 7am-8pm | Sun Noon-5pm | 801-966-5555
Night Time Custodian Download Application
Starting Wage: Starting at $9.85
Position Reports to: Physical Facilities Supervisor
Position Purpose: Under the direction of the Physical Facility Supervisor, perform activities to ensure the cleanliness and safety of the Fitness Center.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- At least 18 years of age.
- One year related experience.
- Knowledge of cleaning methods and techniques, sanitation tools and equipment and cleaning agents and their use.
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs.
- Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge in the types and use of machines, tools and equipment related to cleaning a fitness center.
- Ability to relate well with supervisors, subordinates, co-workers and the general public.
Hours: Based on needs.
Applications accepted until position is filled. Please direct questions and applications to Steve Sherwood or call 966-5555 ext 127.