Quick Jump to Section
KATEC – Expansion
Child Swim Lessons
Swim Lesson Schedule
Adult Swim Lessons
Total Fitness Classes
Water Fitness Classes
Up With Kids
Breakfast With Santa
Winter Indoor Tri-Series
Utah Olympic Oval
KOPFC HOURS OF OPERATION:
Open: Mon–Thu 5am-10pm| Fri 5am-9pm | Sat 7am-8pm | Sun Noon-5pm | 801-966-5555
Open: Mon–Thu 5am-10pm | Fri 5am-9pm | Sat 7am-8pm | Sun Noon-5pm | 801-966-5555
Position Title: Female afternoon Custodian (Part Time) Download Application
Starting Wage: Based on experience. Range between $9.10 and $11.81 per hour.
Position Reports to: Physical Facilities Supervisor
Position Purpose: Under the direction of the Physical Facility Supervisor, perform activities to ensure the cleanliness and safety of the Fitness Center.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- At least 18 years of age.
- One year related experience.
- Knowledge of cleaning methods and techniques, sanitation tools and equipment and cleaning agents and their use.
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs.
- Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge in the types and use of machines, tools and equipment related to cleaning a fitness center.
- Ability to relate well with supervisors, subordinates, co-workers and the general public.
Hours: 8 – 20 hours per week. Based on needs.
Applications accepted until position is filled. Please direct questions and applications to Steve Sherwood or call 966-5555 ext 127.